My business is providing solutions for a well-behaved puppy.
Overwhelmed by your puppy’s non-stop biting? Tired of your furniture being chewed? Flustered that your puppy won’t pee outside but, instead, she squats on your rug?
I’ll bring relief to your home with practical puppy training solutions via my home-based programme.
One-to-One Puppy Training
With my help, you’ll enjoy:
Ready to delight in your puppy’s behaviour?
I’ll customize every session to maximize your puppy’s progress. Read more about my training package for puppies up to 20 weeks old.
Pre-Puppy Arrival Session
Have you thought about your puppy’s first week home? You’ll be her teacher, caretaker, best friend, and more for years to come—24 hours a day, 7 days a week—no matter what kind of day you’ve had.
In 90 minutes, I’ll provide essential tips to help with:
● Whining during the long drive home from the breeder or shelter
● Not being able to settle
● Disrupting your sleep by crying through the night
● Destroying your furniture, rugs, clothes, and favourite shoes
● Biting your arms, fingers, toes—anything she can chew with her razor-sharp teeth
Establish house rules from the start for good behaviour from the beginning.
90-minute Puppy Preparation for £115.00
Puppy Training Package
I’ll help your puppy grow into a fun, well-adjusted dog who you’ll enjoy for years to come. Using effective, gentle training methods, your puppy will learn real-life manners like come and lead walking. Plus, we’ll address biting, crate-training, toilet-training, and much more.
Most importantly, we’ll train where you need your puppy to behave—in your home, your garden, your favourite park, or wherever results matter most.
We’ll cover all the puppy basics:
● Manners every puppy should know—sit, down, come, go to your bed, to relax when asked, and lead walking.
● House training—where to do her business, and when.
● Chewing—what she’s allowed to chew—her toys only.
● Biting—what she’s not allowed to chew—you or your furniture.
● Home alone—prevent separation anxiety by teaching your puppy to cope with being left alone.
5 Training Sessions for £320.00 .
Pre-Puppy Preparation Package and 4 Training Sessions for £400.00.
Need extra support? I'm happy to help!
Individual Training Sessions are available for £70.00 per hour
Give your puppy the best start in life and join my ‘Life Skills for Puppies’ Course:
Starts on Tuesday 22nd October 2019, 10.00am
at The animal Behaviour Business, Heath House, Lightwood, Upton Cressett, Bridgnorth, WV16 6UL
5 one-hour classes for £90.00
The Life Skills approach to raising a puppy enable puppies to develop the skills they need to live in harmony with their human families and the society in which they live.
Your puppy will learn to
● Lie down
● Walk nicely on the lead
● Settle and amuse themselves
● Come when called
● Be comfortable being touched and groomed
● Cope with surprises
● Socialising and playing with other puppies
Let me bring harmony to your home via positive, effective puppy training solutions.
I’m happy to help all my clients. Here are a few words from one of them:
Why Choose Me?
Recommended: Veterinarians recommend my services to their clients.
Knowledgeable: Up-to-date and scientifically-proven techniques.
Experienced: Life Skills for Puppies Trainer.
Convenience: Address your puppy concerns, where it matters—I’ll come to you!
Support: Ring me up with questions, I’m happy to help!