My business is resolving your behavioural concerns. Using transformative techniques I’ll ease your stress via my 1:1 behaviour modification training, classes and residential training programmes
One-to-One Dog Behaviour & Training
With my help, you’ll enjoy:
Ready to delight in your dog’s behaviour?
I’ll customise every session to maximize your dog’s progress.
Together, we’ll address:
- Separation issues
- Reactivity (towards other dogs or people)
- Overexcitability (impulse control)
- Aggressive behaviours
- Fears and phobias
- House soiling / Inappropriate elimination
- Compulsive and repetitive behaviours
I also offer training for puppies and dogs:
If you are ready to establish polite behaviour and basic manners with your new rescue dog, teach (or reteach) your dog, or have recently finished puppy training and wish to polish your puppy’s skills in real-life settings then my ‘Build Manners Package’ is for you.
Build Manners Package:
Together we’ll address:
- Basic manners every dog should know: sit, give, take, stay and say please
- Self-control: not jumping up, leave, polite hellos and goodbyes, coming when called
- Lead walking skills
5 training sessions – £300
Total Recall Package
A dog that comes when called is a huge pleasure to own; but more importantly, a dog that comes when called is critically important and can literally save lives.
Ignoring the recall, selective deafness and running away are common issues.
This package will teach you how you can overcome these problems and have a dog that comes back to you when you call him or her – every time.
Together, we’ll address:
● How to use rewards effectively to reinforce your dog’s behaviour
● Training with distractions
● Building distance and still have your dog return to you
● Future proofing your recall
● 4 Training Sessions – £240*
Better dog behaviour with positive, effective training techniques.
How it Works
Step One: Ring me up for a chat.
It’s FREE! I’ll listen to your concerns and answer your questions so you’re confident I’m the right fit for you and your dog.
Step Two: Schedule initial consultation.
During our first meeting I’ll evaluate your dog’s behaviour, answer your questions, and provide tangible tips for accelerated improvement.
Step Three: Training sessions.
I will email you a written report with your dog’s tailored behaviour modification plan with details on the immediate actions to take and any training protocols I recommend.
Step Four: Training sessions.
I’ll customise every session based on your dog’s progress and your needs.
Restore order to your home.
Schedule your initial consultation today.
What You’ll Get:
- Clear analysis of your dog’s behaviour
- Honest assessment of how long training will take
- Expert advice for immediate relief
- Tailored training plan for better dog behaviour
60 – 90 Minute Initial Consultation for £180.00
Why Choose Me?
Qualified: I have an Master of Science of in Clinical Animal Behaviour from the University of Lincoln, and am a Certified Dog Behaviour Consultant with the IAABC (International Association of Animal Behaviour Consultants).
Experienced: I have over 25 years working with dogs, cats and horse.
Recommended: Veterinarians recommend my services to their clients.
Positive: Relieve troublesome behaviours with a thoughtful and kind approach.
Convenience: Address your dog concerns where it matters – I’ll come to you!
Support: Ring me or email me with your questions. I’m happy to help!