My business is positively resolving your cat’s behaviour problems.
Worried that your cat is fighting with your neighbour’s cat? Frustrated that your cat claws and scratches your new furniture? Tired of your cat toileting everywhere but her litterbox?
Get more joy from your cat with positive, straightforward training solutions via my home-based programme.
One-to-One Cat Behaviour & Training
With my help, you’ll enjoy:
Ready to delight in your cat’s behaviour?
I’ll customize every session to maximize your cat’s progress. Read more about how I’ll help you.
Together, we’ll address:
- Toileting issues: Start good kitten habits, or retrain your spraying cat. We’ll teach your cat where to do her business with gentle techniques.
Eating strange items: No more eating shoe strings, plastic bags, or bookmark tassels. Let’s keep kitty—and your wool sweaters—safe.
- Cat fighting: Stop apologising to your neighbour or fretting every time your cats look at each other. I’ll show you simple tips to restore harmony between kitties.
- Aggressive behaviour: Train your cat to love her carrier, bite and scratch-free. We’ll also teach her to relax when brushed or examined so vet visits are less stressful.
- Excessive meowing: At best it’s annoying and at worst it’s a sign of a serious issue. Let me uncover what’s causing your cat’s yowling so you can sleep.
- Destruction: Embarrassed to invite friends over to sit on your destroyed sofa? I’ll guide you through easy boredom busters to keep your furniture scratch-free.
- Over grooming: Your cat licks her belly so much it’s raw. Excessive licking can be a sign of stress. I’ll find and help you address the cause so you and your cat relax.
- Cat flap training: Cats don’t always figure the cat flap out on their own. We’ll teach her how to use hers like a pro.
Better cat behaviour awaits with positive, effective training techniques.
How it Works
Step One: Ring me up for a chat. It’s FREE!
It’s FREE! I’ll listen to your concerns and answer your questions so you’re confident I’m the right fit for you and your cat*.
Step Two: Schedule initial consultation.
I’ll evaluate your cat’s behaviour, answer questions, and provide tangible tips for accelerated improvement.
Step Three: Home-based training sessions.
I’ll customise every session based on your cat’s progress and your needs.
*Behaviour changes sometimes signify an underlying medical issue. For your cat’s safety and welfare, you may need to obtain a referral from your veterinarian before we can begin training.
Restore order to your home. Schedule your consultation today.
What You’ll Get:
- Clear analysis of your cat’s behaviour
- Honest assessment of how long training will take
- Expert advice for immediate relief
- Tailored training plan for better cat behaviour
60-Minute Consultation for £150.00
Follow on sessions for £80/hour
Why Choose Me?
Recommended: Veterinarians recommend my services to their clients
Experience: Up-to-date and scientifically-proven solutions
Qualified: Twice published feline behaviour specialist
Compassion: Gentle, effective methods—Kima and Nandi (my cats) approved
Comfort: Resolve problems where your cat is comfortable. I’ll come to you!