Dog Kennel and Boarding Services
Going on holiday should be a joyful experience. However, worrying about your dog can take the fun out of your break. That’s why I lovingly look after every dog who stays with me.
Heath House Kennels Now Open
If you want peace of mind that your dog is relaxed and happy while you’re away, bring her to my Shropshire Hills haven, where I’ll treat her like family. Limited availability to assure she receives unlimited belly rubs.
Whether you’re traveling for work, a long overdue girls’ weekend, or an extended family holiday, you can rest easy knowing your dog’s entire stay at my rural retreat is carefully crafted and monitored by me, a certified, professional dog behaviourist.
When your dog comes to stay at Heath House, she’ll get:
- A thorough behavioural assessment to assure she’s matched with perfect play pals
- Daily playtime in our secure play field and barn
- Extensive one-on-one time, because I understand your dog is family
- Daily enrichment activities, puzzles and games
- Private, cosy kennel to sleep after full days of playing, walking, and hanging out with new friends
- Owners onsite 24/7.
One dog per night – £20.00
Extra dogs sharing the same kennel – £12/dog/night
Arrival and Departure times:
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 11.00am
Monday – Friday 3.00pm – 5.00pm
Saturday / Sunday 3.00pm – 6.00pm
Does your dog’s behaviour need refinement? Add positive, results-based training sessions to her Heath House holiday, and enjoy better dog behaviour. View my Board-and-Train package here.
Why board your dog with me? I’m a certified, positive dog trainer who lovingly tends to every dog in my care.
In order to book a stay in our kennels, please complete the booking form.